Experience the best dolphin tour in Fort Myers Beach! This is a guided tour. Your tour guide will drive a waverunner and you will drive your own and follow along!
Parasail Flight – Sandpiper Gulf Resort
Parasailing Adventure in Fort Myers Beach
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver prior to boarding the vessel
- Minimum weight required to parasail alone is roughly 150 pounds. If the flyer is less than 150 pounds, they will simply fly tandem with someone not to exceed roughly 500 pounds combined weight.
- Our licensed captains use their expertise and knowledge based on the wind conditions to make the final decisions.
- For parking info, please call us
- Deluxe Flight 800ft of line. 4 minutes for single flyer. 8 minutes for double or triple flyers.
- Magnum Flight 1,200ft of line, and 1 Dip. 5 minutes for single flyer. 10 minutes for double or triple flyers.
Don’t Miss This Fun-Packed Parasailing Adventure in Fort Myers Beach, FL!
Parasailing on Ft. Myers Beach is an exhilarating experience with amazing views of our 7 mile long island. Remember, the scariest part of parasailing is waiting your turn. Then once you are up in the parachute, you’ll feel like you are literally “floating on air.” Customers tell us they had absolutely no idea how tranquil it would be when they were in the chute!
For the safest, longest and highest flights- sail with us! Your entire family can enjoy these super-high flights. Landing on our six passenger, specially equipped parasail boat is a breeze. It is completely controlled by the parasail Captain, crew and the state of the art winch system.
The crew fits you with a parasail harness and then you are seated next to your partner on the deck where you are gently launched and retrieved with a hydraulic winch system. Panoramic views and the experience of a lifetime awaits you.
Go home with proof! Ask a team member about the photo package we offer. Crew members will take 20 or so high-quality digital photos during the excursion and film a short video during the DIP on an SD card. Then you may take the card home and digitally share them with as many people as you would like.
All Parasailing is done for Mid Island Water Sports by an independent contractor. Estero Island Parasail’s chutes are flown by United States Coast Guard-licensed captains. The company takes pride in following closely with the top leaders and educators in the industry, including the FWC, USCG, WSIA, and following the industry standards of the ASTM.
Our deluxe flight puts out 800 feet of line allowing you to fly high above the beautiful Estero Island. You have plenty of time to enjoy the scenery around you before landing back on the boat. Be sure to look down for a chance to see dolphins playing in the water below you.
- Fly Single: 4min/ 800 feet of line
- Fly Double/ Triple: 8mins/ 800 feet of line
Double The Time in The Air!!
Our Magnum flight is the best deal on the island. We put out the maximum length of line on every Magnum flight (1000 feet) and every flight gets a free-float dip. We price our Magnum by your actual flight time in the air, not miles driven by the boat.
- Fly Single: 5 min/ 1000 feet of line/ one dip
- Fly Double/ Triple: 10mins/ 1000 feet of line/ one dip.
Double The Time in The Air!!